For the last several days I've had these angels visiting me. I use this rocking horse as my gauge for how big the kids are growing.

The last time Eliot was here, he was brand new. Now he's so big!

Before going to the airport, Laura's friend, Shannon took some pictures of the family. While she was taking the professional version, I was snapping these off in the background.





We hurried to the airport and bid each other a sad farewell. I went to the office and shortly received a phone call saying they'd missed their flight! I got one more night with them, which was perfect! We got to finish up a few things left undone and I was grateful for a few more moments with my kids. It was a fantastic visit. Thanks Laura, Nick, Agnes and Eliot for making our world a little brighter for a few days!
2 comments:
Your pictures are not the professional ones? I have a really great camera that I need to learn how to use!
No, I was not the professional. What kind of camera do you have? I'm thinking about giving mine to my son and getting a new one but I'm not sure I can justify it.
Post a Comment