
Can we talk about deliciousness?
I keep a container dedicated to Butterfingers, which I buy in bulk from Orson Gygi. I used the the Butterfingers to make the deliciousness.
My supply is getting low! I need to stock up again soon.I took these treats to an impromptu family lunch yesterday.

I couldn't wait to try them and had to sneak a taste before I took them to my mom's house.
I thought a sliver missing would be less noticeable.
The "frosting" is actually this stuff.

Everyone who tried them loved them. I know I really loved them! I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with a normal Rice Krispies Treat again. Ever.
Butterfingers Rice Krispies Treats
1/2 cup candy corn
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
3 T butter
10 oz. miniature marshmallows
5 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Skippy Natural Peanut Butter Spread with Dark Chocolate
Crushed Butterfingers (about 2 cups, divided)
Measure out the Rice Krispies cereal into a large bowl. Grease a 9x13-inch pan (I lined mine with a Silpat instead, and then cut the bars carefully).
Place the butter in a large saucepan and melt over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, put candy corn in the microwave and heat on 50% power until melted. Stir peanut butter into the melted candy corn. Once the butter is mostly melted, add the marshmallows to the saucepan and reduce heat to low. Heat until marshmallows are almost completely melted but still have several marshmallows holding their shape. Add peanut butter mixture to the marshmallow mixture. Stir to combine. Add the cereal and stir quickly. Pour half of the mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle about a cup of crushed Butterfingers onto the cereal mixture. Add the remaining cereal mixture. Press down on the cereal lightly- don't compact it! After the treats have cooled for about five minutes, spread the peanut butter spread over the treats until they are covered as thick or thin as desired. Immediately sprinkle remaining Butterfingers over the top and cool completely.




No comments:
Post a Comment