Here is Matthew, wearing a cute little hat made by my niece.
Adorable Eliot- doesn't that basketball look 3-D?
This little Olive has me completely wrapped around any finger she chooses.
Agnes is coloring
And here she is with her snowman. I sure love this girl!
See what I mean about her not showing her teeth when she smiles?
This the cutest picture EVER!
Later that day we celebrated my other sister's birthday.
Laura and I spent way too much time fussing with this cake. I baked it and Laura decorated it, but she had a difficult time because that middle layer was non-cooperative during the baking process. No, it's not a hat. Laura did a great job salvaging what should have been an easy cake. Check out the icicles on the top layer! The fondant snowflakes were cut with a Cricut cake machine. There was a slight learning curve that went with it, but Laura mastered it quickly.
Trying to cut the cake isn't as easy as you'd think.
These two ladies have birthdays only one day apart. This is my niece that made Matthew's hat.
I left the party for a short time and while I was away, LynnEl opened her gifts. One little thing I gave her was a cookie cutter. They could not figure out what the shape was supposed to be.
When I returned (having put on comfy clothes), I told them what it was (a sewing machine). OH!
Seriously? It wasn't at all hard for me to figure it out when I saw it in the store!
The three sisters! We're not spring chickens anymore, but we can still party with the best of them! Besides, who wants to be a chicken? Happy Birthday, LynnEl! That day is also a birthday for two of my grandchildren, Jackson and Sara. Happy Birthday to you too! XOXO















No comments:
Post a Comment