Pin It!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Making It Easier

Because my blogging has gotten rather sporadic at this point in my life (I hope to get back to better blogging habits in a few months, but until then...) I wanted to make it easier for you all (yes, all seven of you) to know when I've posted a new blog. If you look at my sidebar, you see a space where it says sign up to receive emails when there's a new blog posting. The way it works is, when you enter your email address into that box, it brings up a new box that says something like "yay for you, you're going to get a notification to your email inbox every time there's something new to read, but you have to go to your inbox and confirm that you really want this to happen." Yep, pretty sure those are the exact words. Then when you go to your inbox and click on the confirmation email (if you have gmail, check under the updates tab), it says they can't wait to send you an awesome email telling you I've posted something new, so then you click the confirm button and you are then all set! No more having to waste time checking something when there's nothing new to read. And, I really do feel badly that I have become such a slacker, but such is life.
For all those who are Pinterest fans, I've made it super easy to start pinning to your heart's content. Just hover over the picture you want to pin and a white and red "Pin It" button will automagically appear. Just click it to pin! Simple and fun!
I'm sure I'll have something new to blog in the next day or two since I am expecting grandchild #13 tomorrow! Yes, lucky #13!



No comments: