Pin It!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Peppermint Mousse Cake

We had a progressive dinner last week. I was assigned the dessert. This is what I made. The recipe is on the December page of OBB's calendar. If you don't have the calendar, you would have been out of luck because it isn't on their website, but now you can find it in their Savoring the Season cookbook (the new one that just came out).
If you don't have that, and you really want this recipe, leave me a comment and I'll post it for you. Otherwise, just enjoy the photo.
My grandkids are coming TODAY! And they're never going to be far away again. Traveling to Provo, compared to Columbus is "a piece of cake!"


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was as delicious as it was beautiful!

LynnEl Springer said...

Cute! "Piece of Cake" to see grandkiddos now! And looks like a yummy cake too!!