Pin It!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins

Every month at the employment center where my husband and I "work" we have a meeting which involves a pot-luck breakfast. Last month I was ill and didn't attend. This month I took what I would have taken last month if I could have. They are called muffins, but that's just so you don't feel bad for eating them for breakfast. In anyone else's book, they are cupcakes. I took 30 cupcakes muffins to the meeting. Only these guys survived long enough for me to take their picture.
You can get the recipe here. What I find funny is that in Kate's picture she shows it styled with a green bottle filled with milk. I have those same exact bottles (except they are my bottles at my house and Kate's bottles at her house. We don't run back and forth between houses sharing the same exact exact bottles). I should have styled my photo exactly like Kate's. Yep, to me that's funny.



No comments: