Pin It!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Vinyl Is Very Fun

On Make-it Monday, I spent the day cutting vinyl words with my Silhouette. My Shelf Reliance can-rotater came with magnets that say different things for you to organize with, but they were always falling off because the magnet wasn't strong enough to stay stuck.  
You can't really see what I'm trying to show you from this photo, so let's get a close-up. 

There. See that? The white words. Awesome, huh? 



Then I labeled my shelving units as well. 


And the storage stuff on top of the shelving units got labeled too. 
You know, once I get started on something, it's hard to stop. 

Now I have all these useless magnets. Can anyone use them? 

But for the next three days after I did all this, my legs were toast from all the up-down-squat-stand-climb-repeat times a million. It was worth it.


7 comments:

Nick Read said...

That weeding must have taken FOREVER. Looks good.

Laura Read said...

Obviously that was not Nick. He knows a lot about weeding, but not the right kind.

Patti said...

Aw, and I was so impressed that he had left a comment about weeds.

Cheryl said...

Seeing it in person is even more impressive.

wylie said...

L-A-B-E-L-S . . . I love labels . . . . they look fantastic!

Patti said...

Wylie, I knew you would like this!

Michele said...

But where is the Black Bean Ketchup? And the Cream of Mushroom Jam? ;o)