Pin It!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We've Made a Decision

Because we've been so slow at work, and because we're so tired of looking at this white stuff when it should be so over with by now...
and because it would mean being closer to these girls...
and this girl...
and even this boy...
we've decided to retire immediately and spend the next several weeks (and maybe even months) here.
It's our other house in sunny Santa Clara, Utah. We're leaving today. I'm sure no one will even realize we've gone!

5 comments:

Laura Read said...

I thought you were just going for the weekend?
What about RS Pres?

Jenny said...

Ummm....I am not sure that is going to work so well but have a good weekend at least!

LynnEl Springer said...

Is this your APRIL FOOL'S JOKE?

Patti said...

Oh, LynnEl, you are too smart. We'll be back on Sunday.

Laura Read said...

Oh yes. I just realized the date. Silly me!