Do you remember the commercial for Mervyn's where the lady is standing outside the door in the wee morning hours chanting "open, open, open?"
Well that is what I'm saying to these little cuties.
Open

Open

Open

In other news... we're trying to figure out why our basement keeps flooding, so we're investigating this guy as the culprit. We think maybe this drain is plugged down there somewhere and when it rains, it gets backed up and has nowhere to go, so it goes into our basement. Or maybe not. I don't know.

But here's a nice view from my rooftop...

I'd never been to this part of my house before. Hope I don't have to be here again anytime soon. It was a little unsettling.

We don't know for sure what's causing our floods, but we hope to uncover the mystery soon.
3 comments:
I don't remember the Mervyn's commercial - but I do remember Mervyn's! Sorry you're having trouble...but the tulips will brighten your day! I LOVE tulips! Mine are blooming already!
I do remember that commercial. They are close. WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING TAKING PICTURES ON THE ROOF? GET DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!
Get down from there! You're making me dizzy just thinking about you being up there!
Post a Comment