Here's the left side.
Here's the right side.
And here's what it looks like after I downsized!
What? You can't tell any difference? Huh! I'm so surprised! Because look at all the ones I got rid of! There's four and a bunch of magazines. See? I DID get rid of some.
You might not understand how hard it is for me to give up my collection. I really did try. Really. Really! Well, sort of. Perhaps I need therapy?
Here's the right side.
And here's what it looks like after I downsized!As for the new cupcake book (and the old one as well), I mailed them off to Laura yesterday. Hey Lar- they're coming your way!
5 comments:
"A" for effort. I really can't tell the difference:). We all have something we need to purge so don't feel too bad!
Holy Cow!!!! That's really exciting to me. So exciting I must admit I started to tear up a little. I am your child after all! But I am currently alone in the house, purusing the internet looking at the Cricut Cake and other cake websites, dreaming of decorating beautiful cakes. So what's the next best thing? Cupcakes, of course!
Thanks Mom.
You didn't show it to me! :(
It took me about 5 times scrolling between the before and after pictures, but I think now I can see a slight difference =) Good job Patti, you stuck to your plan. Have fun baking Laura!
1. I collected sweaters? I mean, I know I used to own a lot back when I lived someplace cold. But collected?
2. Is that my casserole book in your reject pile or do we just have the same cookbook? And what exactly does it say about my cookbook collection if one of the few that I own ends up in your throw out pile?
Post a Comment