Earlier this summer I took Agnes to Jungle Jim's, so I thought Caleb might enjoy it as well. When we first arrived, there were several people about to ride the roller coaster. Caleb loved the roller coaster at the L.A. County Fair in CA. so I didn't think he'd have a problem with this one. I was wrong. He hated it and started crying. Here he is before the ride started.

It was a little tough to convince him that he was going to have fun after that first ride, but we stuck him on the airplane anyway. Look at this face with a look of "Why are you making me do this?"

This is why we're making you do this! Because it's fun and you'll like it!

After that, he was loving everything.


He REALLY loved the carousel. In fact, he rode it about four or five times non-stop. He just kept saying "I want to go again!" We just left him on the horse and asked the girl to send him around again.

He also went several times on the bumper cars. He needed a co-pilot though because his feet couldn't reach the pedal. Here's Mommy's turn...

Here's Nana's turn (it's not easy getting in or out of those things!)

Eventually, he went back to the roller coaster and tried it again because his daddy went with him. He liked it that time.


I think he had a pretty good time after all.
3 comments:
So cute. I think you're going to miss that boy!
Yep. A lot!
Love the carousel picture. And you driving the bumper car. So funny. Caleb is such a little angel.
{{Have a safe trip}}
Post a Comment